Saturday 4 April 2009

Penny Black and Cosmic Watercolour


The stew was on a slow simmer so used my time effectively. The husband and son were at their fishing match so peace and concentration reigned in the home.



I decided to try out my new penny black stamp and my water colour lessons from the husband. I touched up the watercolour with cosmic irredescent watercolour and then just had to continue. Using a pre cut card, adding the matting and layering and then using my swiss dots embossing folder and my edge punch. Not sure if the ribbon and the flower went over board or not but I like the finished effect. Oh whilst creating I forgot that my stew was on and when returning to the kitchen for a much needed coffee was not sure if to stir the stew in the pan or that which had escaped all over the cooker top. (Make a mental note that whilst saving, should not make cards and cook evening meal for husband and son at the same time) Well off to put the dumplings on and then maybe some more crafty tonight.

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10