Tuesday 16 June 2009

A Little Copics, Whiff of Joy and Cuttlebug Christmas

I purchased this lovely Whiff of Joy stamp from "The Hobby House". I spent the weekend in the sun on my hammock with my copics, manga pad and several stamped images. I got a lovely sun tan, really relaxed and managed to complete several variations in lovely different colours.

For the past week after my visit to Polly's ~ARTfulwings~

I have been creating father's day cards, and 40th Birthday cards for my husband Matt. I am unable to blog these as he is my most frequent visitor to my blog. I will post them later.

This lovely little card was totally focused around the stamp and the colours used. The background paper printed off to match from the "Crafters Companion = A Touch of Christmas CD" The writing from the same location. The cuttlebug swiss dots folder was used for the snow effect. The die and emboss folder for the large snowflake and the die for the small snowflakes. The little snow embelishment again from The Hobby House.

and I have several more lovely little ladies waiting for me to match the papers and create more xmas cards.

Sam a little pink glint in the icicles stickles only.

well off to play some more TFL
Kate x

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hiya Kate, hope you're doing ok, sounds like my kinda weekend, apart from the colouring in, I like to get real messy instead!!!

Would you be surprised to know that the colour I really really hate more than pink is blue!!! Yes, really!!! So this pink and blue combination really has done it for me!!!

Anyway, didn't anyone tell you, it's only June, Christmas is 6 months away yet!!!!!

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

What a nice card Kate, and it sounds like you had a really good time over the weekend, I look forward to seeing your other cards when you can put them on here.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10