Tuesday 18 August 2009

Copics Set Now Completed

Today after Tracey "Running with Scissors" informed me the copics order had arrived, I went in and purchased the last few remaining colours that I needed to complete my set. 26 purchased and boxes full. Also treated myself to some other little bits. Slowly catching up with my bits, one card done but forgot to the photo and just waiting on a new punch to finish another little girls birthday card. Will blog this shortly. Got several orders stacking up so will shortly be blogging. Life is such a pleasure in the new "Beach Hut" - Thank you all for your comments and please feel free to pop by and create with me.
well going to colour in my copics chart and another early start tomorrow so early bed for me tonight
take care all
Kate x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate, that's some achievement, the full range of copics!!!! xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10