Wednesday 7 April 2010

An Award and

Hi all
 
Time is ticking away ladies only a few more days to enter the Winter Wonderland Challenge a sketch by the very talented Pascale, with a requirement of a Bunny on it. 
I  never knew there were so many Bunny Xmas Stamps :))
 
Danielle my teamie from Winter Wonderland, being the very generous and kind person she is, has awarded myself and my team mates this meaningful blog award.  
My very first.  It means "This blog is charming". 
Thanks Danielle xx.

I also would like to mention for all of you out there that like tags that the Challenge site "Tag You're It" has opened its doors again.  I am not a Tag person myself but I know many of you are. 

Also don't forget mine and the Winter Wonderland Team Mates Blog Candy giveaways, preparing for our Relaunch of the Winter Wonderland Challenge

Don't forget you gotta be in it to win it :)

Happy Christmas Crafting
Hugs Kate xx

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Congrats on the award honey - and very well deserved it is too, always an inspiration when I stop by XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10