Thursday 28 October 2010

Such a pretty Christmas Angel

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Just a quick post before I leave for work today

I have been dying for a couple of days to use this delish new manga from the Secret Crafter and last night I found a little time.

Here is what I created
I used some of my new stash to create this and actually the left overs from another card.  The base layer is hammered green card, from the Hobby House and the top layer is from stash.  The gold outer frame is the left overs from the inner die and I thought it looked so nice and it would frame an image quite perfectly, what do you think?  I used the swirls from the same Marianne Creatable set to add the flourishes adding little white roses and red diamante gems.  The sentiment is a MSE and I inked the edges of this to match the inking on the oval deckled edge nestie.  I used a hollie punch to frame the sentiment. I used a sakuro clear glitter pen for her wings, eye lids and her little shoes

This is one of the new images from the secret crafter and it can be purchased here


She was so beautiful to colour and I used my copics.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges

Stampavie and More - the theme Xmas
and
Creative Card Crew - who are getting Punchy

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome my new followers and would like to thank all my visitors who take the time to leave me such wonderful comments

So that is me and I am now off to work :(

cya back tomorrow morning for the next fabulous challenge at Winter Wonderland and if you haven't entered this weeks then hurry over here to join in

Have a great day

Kate x

8 comments:

Kiki said...

This is really a lovely christmas card. Such a cute image ...

Thanks for sharing with us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

Caroline said...

Gorgeous christmas card!! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Love crafts forever said...

AHA!!!! Now i can see what is going on ,on your blog. How cool is that. I like to say big thanks for your kind help. You are the STAR. And your card is totally gorgeous. Hugs. Nataliya.

Julie Ranae said...

Kate...so nice of you to stop by Julie's Open Window to leave some love....this is a fabulous card you created with the digi!

sam21ski said...

Oooh Kate, another chrissy card, you must be on target for one a week like you said you'd do at the beginning of this year - well done

Great image but I love the red frame in the background, fab shape xxxxx

Miria said...

hi, Kate. Thank you for your always appreciated lovely comments! I like this new image and all the sketch! Hugs. Miria Wow it's snowing on your card!

Marlene said...

What an adorable little card!

Curly said...

Thank you very much Hun,

Love the card you've made with Christmas Angel, I love the way you have put the roses around her and I love the Sentiment, she looks Heavenly, good luck in your Challenges fellow DT bud...

Hope have a great weekend, take care, hugs Bridget. x :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10