Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Very Special Wedding Gift/Card

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
What a lovely day today was, sunshine and that cold wind has finally dropped, although that was I believe frost that I cleared off my car prior to setting of for Sheffield this morning. Although sitting outside at lunch time you would never have known it.

This evening I would like to show you another creation for the up and coming wedding, this follows several other creations in the same colour scheme, all to match the Wedding colours

This is a glass plinth Wedding Card/Gift
I used some lovely corner stamps that I purchased at a Friends craft sale.  I used a white stazon ink to stamp these and some more lovely swirly on the glass from Grimsby Crafts.  I then cut out two hearts for the back one in a burgundy pearlescent and one in a white.   On the front a white heart as the base for the flowers.  The flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid, Hobby House, Hobby Craft and a local department store with a little platinum stickles for the special touch. Pearls were added to the front in the burgundy and back in the white.  Hannah very patiently added these for me.

I would like to thank my lovely visitors for the lovely comments they leave and say hi to my new followers

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - White and one other colour
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams - Wedding
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Hugs
Kate 
xx



19 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fantastic Kate - love it and such a great keepsake

Hugs Jane x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what a gorgeous project - so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate, gorgeous xxx

Rita said...

Wow Wow Wow, how I have admired your glass plinth. You have made an amazing job of it and it took my breath away. Hugs Rita xx

Tammy said...

Really beautiful. Absolute treasure to receive.

Paper Paradise said...

Aw I love this Kate, real pretty. When you have finished all the projects for the wedding you will have to take a photo of them all together, they will look stunning. I love all the pretty stuff........yummy! x Oh and love the effects of the corner stamps. x

Anna-Lotta said...

Oh my this is soooo beautiful. Love the corner stamp and flowers.... everything :)

Unknown said...

so gorgeous !!!!
I love it !

ladyjanet_56 said...

Now how Special is this beleive it or not you have taken my breathe away again (tony will pay you later haha)this is beautiful love the colours, corners & swirls WOW. Janet

Did you get them from Sue if so how did I miss you?

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Kate, This is stunning, I love everything about it.
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

This is just Gorgeous,Thanks for playing along with A Spoon full of sugar this week,Hugs Debbie x

Kerrie said...

Hi Kate, what a gorgeous creation, lovely flowers.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh my goodness! This is STUNNING! So glad I saw it on Make it Monday! Lovely!

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Marlene said...

Wow, Kate...that is beautiful!!!

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful and gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
Hugs
Tamara

Dragonlady said...

Love all the roses Kate, thanks for sharing at Die Cut Dreams.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! hugs Samantha :0)

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is amazing, such a fabulous idea and so beautiful.
I am going home now, I can't believe how long I've been here again. I know I popped over at the start of Strangeways as I told hubby I was going to visit Kate and then watch it with him. Well Strangeways has come and gone, and so has the news so I'll be heading for my bed and the DT commenting will have to wait until tomorrow.
Thank you for a lovely couple of hours & giving me inspiration hun
big hugs Mandy xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10