Sunday 4 December 2011

May Your Xmas Be Merry ......................it will be with this

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
The other morning I received a lovely comment from Ani asking me to hop over to her blog to receive this gorgeous award, Ani, thank you hun, means a lot :)
Accepting the award means I have to tell you seven things about me and choose 7 blogs that inspire me. 

The seven things about me, think I have done this several time now so really hard to find something new to tell you all so here we go
1. I love my new job
2. I cannot help being methodical and organised
3. I create a Xmas Card each week
4. I love Xmas and watching people open the presents I have taken ages to buy for them
5. I love the family Xmas meal (it kills me cooking for 10 but oh so worth it)
6. I am lucky to be on some fabulous design teams 
7. It is my birthday soon, very soon, oh cannot wait.............................................

and now to choose only 7 blogs that inspire me, please hang on a minute this may take some time.
so I decided to go with my top 5 commentators

Anyway on to another creation just briefly this time
In Reds and White this time around, with a little fir cone and a couple of little berries here and there and some of those delish Wild Orchid Flowers and Marianne dies with a nestie tag.

Now if you have not noticed, although I am sure you have my new 600 follower candy has been posted and you can enter this here . I would like to welcome all my new followers  and wish all my followers luck in the 600 follower candy.   Just have to say you are all awesome thrilled to be over the 700 mark and looking forward to more candy buying:) Only a few more days left now :) don't miss out if you are already a follower.

As always and very importantly I would like to say thank you to all my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave such inspirational comments on my blog, allowing me to hop back over to see your own beautiful work. THANK YOU!! 


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges and thank Feline for your assistance as always

Come and Get it Challenges - Anything Christmas
Gingerloft - Winter or Christmas
Kenny K - Add Some Texture
Let's Ink It Up - Christmas
The Ribbon Girl - Jingle all the way to Christmas
2 Sisters - punches/ dies
Craft Your Days Away - Buttons or Bows
well that is me, have four more bottles to show you and a box through out this week.

Our work Xmas dinner is on Friday, we have multiple birthdays on Monday, a colleague has a birthday on the 7th, my birthday and candy draw is on the 8th, what a fun packed week for me, cannot wait, busy but will be so good
Hope your week is just as good
Hugs
Kate
xxx

26 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Kate, lovely flowers creation, colours,embellishments are perfect. Luv your take on our theme. Thanks for joining us at IDIC, good luck cheers sue n xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, well hun you certainly deserve this award; I love visiting your blog; I get so much inspiration from your work!! Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Stunning again, love those colours and this is such a fab way to gift wrap bottles
Lindsay xx

mags said...

Another beautiful bottle creation. Well done on the award, your work is so inspiring.
Mags
x

Crafty Loops said...

Auk Kate, thank you so much for giving me this award. Im all chuffed. I love the gorgeous bottle too, the flowers are so pretty. Your answers were great for the award. My wee mammy cooks for 18 on Christmas day! And thats it at its lowest this year....theres usually more! Typical Irish family! Tonnes of us. lol. Lee x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh thank you so much Kate - it was lovely of you to pass the award to me . I will post it later this week when i have thought of 7 interesting facts about me lol.. i loved reading yours
Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

everytime we know something more from you kate.
and that decoration bottle is again a beauty.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous project, thanks for sharing with us at LIIU. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs Suzanne

nessy said...

stunning ~ what a wonderful idea!!
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

Hi Kate...your creation is stunning as always.
Debbie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
Congratulations on your award and a fabulous creation
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Another gorgeously decorated bottle from you. Absolutely love it!
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

Hi kate, Well done on your reward and a fabulous creation as always:) Sandra H

McCrafty's Cards said...

Another fabulous bottle project, well done on the award.
Kevin xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Kate, wow hun another stunning creation, gorgeous, congrats on your followers hunny, hugs Liz xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fabulous make Kate!!!! Congrats on the award too! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Christmas Project* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Roma said...

What a great idea for wrapping bottles ,looks beautiful !
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog it is very much appreciated x

Sue said...

Just stunning Luv Sue x

coops said...

so stunning kate.another wonderful gift for someone very lucky :D
huge congrats on your award and thank so much for passing it on to me, i will blog it asap :D

xx coops xx

Merlyn said...

Hi :) Thanks a lot :) I am soooooooo happy that you have selected my blog and give me the award.. Thanks a lot for selecting me. Ever since i started blogging this is my first award..Thank you sooooooo much.. I am so much excited..

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these. So stylish. Your friends are going to love them. Have fun week. Marianne x

Sue said...

Hi hun
congratulations on ya award, well deserved, another beautiful creation, i will get one done! lol, sue,x

paper fun said...

Lovely creations.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Arline said...

Stunning....such a good idea!x

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous creations and lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

thinker said...

great idea! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10