Thursday 23 August 2012

Feeding The Robins New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Morning to you all in the land of blog
 Here is another of the wonderful New Releases from the 
 by 

these new releases are going to be featured in the 


If you want to see the full new range do visit 


and of course our facebook page

and of course you will see some wonderful creations using the new products by the Wild Rose Design Team's on their own blogs

Please click here for the video of the new releases

and here to see a video of the printed panels from the new release

so here is another of the lovely new releases
Introducing
Feeding the Robins by Wild Rose Studio
this is one of the panels within the 

this creation is not in the magazine but there are many more that are :)

I made a quick and easy LIM Xmas card with this gorgeous panel,  you could make 8 in a short space of time using these wonderful panels
Here it is face on I apologise for the change in photo tones, I have been playing with my Photoshop package to see if I can reduce the glare I get on my white's with the clean and simple cards.
This one is layered with red mirror card with an added sentiment.

and the all important close up of the gorgeous image on the panel
I have added stickles and liquid appliqué.
don't you just love that hat :)
as always 
If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or in the 

I would like to say thanks to  all my wonderful followers and visitors for their lovely inspiring comments, which allow me to hop over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Holly Jolly Christmas - Monochrome
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Squares
Totally Stampalicious - Clean and Simple
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes with a touch of red

see you soon with another introduction :) from the New Releases
Hugs
xx

31 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty...first time I've seen Wild Rose Studio stamps and they are adorable!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooo another gorgeous christmas card Kate, love the sparkle.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, another beauty. I love the simplicity of this design really shows off that sunning image.

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Kate, and yes, the hat is stunning xxx

Lorraine said...

Morning Kate. I thought yesterdays was my favourite so far but I love this one! She is GORGEOUS! Love the layout too, it suits her so well.
7 days and counting!! :-)
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Kate. The image is gorgeous and I love the layout and sentiment

Hugs Sue

Hazel said...

This is such a beautiful card - love that image - thanks for entering the 'hip to be square' Tuesday Throwdown challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer (it would also be suitable for my CHNC challenge 86 - would love you to link it there too) x

rachel said...

stunning work Kate - such a lovely image xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
A gorgeous and beautiful card just love the image beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Kate , I love the image and the colours are wonderful.xxx

Tammy said...

Very pretty and fabulously colored!

Meighan Wheller said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly. Regards Meighan

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful image, gorgeous card. janex

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome card Kate. CAS.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Karen Petitt said...

So very gorgeous hugs Karen x

Pia S said...

It's such a gorgeous image and a lovely card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card kate, I like the image and the snow.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really precious Kate!! I love your added snowflakes as well!! HUGS :)

Sandra H said...

Gosh Kate, your card and image is beautiful xx

sam21ski said...

Another great card Kate

Sam xxx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I am really liking the look of the panels.
Mags
x

Sonia said...

Another sweet image for a gorgeous card:)
All details are brilliant:)
Big big hug my friend,
Sonia

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is gorgeous. These images are adorable. Loving the snow and the glitter.
Hugs Sue W.

Roma said...

Stunning card ,such a beautiful image ,lovely colours x

Mema's Crafts said...

Kate, your card is beautiful. Even the simplicity of it seems to make it even more appealing and I really like the shimmer of the card. Thank you for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the challenge.

Dawn said...

A beautiful CAS card. I love how you've embellished the wonderful image.

Hugs, Dawn

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is a beauty, that should be publish, so pretty, beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining in on the fun at TT. Look forward to seeing you next week.
Berni,DT

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly his week.

paige said...

So happy you joined us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Although all of your cards are beautiful! :) Thank you for bringing us your creations. You are very inspiring and talented :)Hatty xxxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Such a pretty card & do you know I should be glittering, cricutting, flower softing, all in my new TWILIGHT ZONE. I love the bird house the panels are lovely too, can't wait for Lynne to get them in. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10