Friday 29 November 2013

A Christmas Mouse with the Winter Wonderland

Good Morning to you all in the land of blog

Today sees the next challenge at the 


the theme is hosted by our very talented Miria of the Icicle Team and it is

A Christmas Mouse

We are sponsored this week by
with a £10 voucher for the winner

but before I move on I just wanted to point you in a the direction of some fabulous fun
Starting now
to join in the fun
The blog party will run from 29th November - 1st December 2013 and the posts will go up 9am-9pm every day

So here is my design team inspiration but do hop over and check out the fabulous creations by the rest of team Icicles.

I just had to use one of my House Mouses
The base layer and contrast is gold mirror card.  I have used some beautiful papers that I got from the Hobby House quite some time ago now.  I added some ribbon, a double blow, two bells and a gorgeous german glass glittered poinsettia and all those delicious pearls and the mini rhinestones all from the Hobby House.

Here is the image coloured in copics
I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps - Holidays
Crafting by Design - Christmas
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

hugs

xxxxx

32 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Kate, love the image and your colouring and what gorgeous ribbon framing it, hugs Kate x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, adorable image and fabulous ribbon!
hugs Sue xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Kate
Anne x

crafty said...

A stunning card

Pia S said...

LOVE how you arranged the ribbon! Gorgeous! I've got such a huge collection of ribbons, which I don't use often enough, so this is a great inspiration to me:)

Jane said...

I love this stamp Kate and your lovely rich colours too ;0) I shall check out the hop thanks for the heads up x

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Kate!! Wow! Really love that gold ribbon twisting around your darling image! :) HUGS

Chrissy said...

Very cute little mouse Kate..fabulous colours and love the twirly ribbon..

luv CHRISSYxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhh super cute and beautiful Kate.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

ooooooo totally stunning card Kate l love your image and the detail on the card is amazing x

KandA said...

This is gorgous Kate. Love that super little mouse and all your fabulous details xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Kate. love the mouse x

rachel said...

such a cute card Kate - love the mouse xx

sam21ski said...

How sweet xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgepus cute card and love what you have done with the ribbon x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate and beautifully embellished too x Susan x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Kate, I love your adorable image and gorgeous ribbon.
Pauline
x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Such a cute image and love the ribbon bow and the glittered poinsettia. Very striking card.
mags
x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute image! Love all the detail you've included, especially the gorgeous ribbon!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Kate, I like the sweet image and the ribbon,
Kevin xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Kate. Cute image and I love the ribbon.

Deborah

Sally said...

Very sweet Kate......loving the ribbon too.
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Kate. Love the rich colours and the awesome layout.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous creation Kate ! The ribbon looks delish ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...fabulous image and design.x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Kate, I love your red and gold colour scheme - such a sweet little Mousie and your details and scrummy ribbon are fabulous!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

carol said...

Lovely sweet card,what a fabulous ribbon detail you have added, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE X Carol

Nonni said...

Oh my what a cute creation!! I love what you did with the ribbon. Great colors too. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.adorable image and i love your rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

stressfreestamping said...

Cute little Christmas mouse! Your gold bow is absolutely divine. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Margreet said...

Gorgeous coloring of that lovely image....love your reds...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
♥♥♥ Margreet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10