Monday 17 March 2014

Sock it Too Em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all

hope you had a fabulous weekend, I know I did, I made my very first own cut file for my cameo, I will show you the creation soon, and cannot wait to make more, any way on to today, where I would like to show you the final card that I made for the set of three with those new toppers from the


So another masculine card and I used my silhouette to create the soccer boots

using the
I added those teeny weeny pearls from the Hobby House too, 
along with the papers Sailor Blue Spots
the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

and remember I still have that Wild Rose Studio New Release Candy

I would like to enter the following challenges
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Flat Friends - Cards for Men
Hugs
Kate
xxx

26 comments:

susiestacey said...

Great card Kate x Susan x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design.xxx

Jane said...

A great bold card for a boy Kate and those boots are brilliant. Hope you had a lovely weekend I have everything crossed for your fab candy ;0) Hugs xx

Sammy said...

Fab card! The colours are perfect, and I love the football boots! x

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this image, must use it again. Great card, thanks for the inspiration Kate. X

Anonymous said...

Fabulous kate x

Carol Willis said...

Another fabulous boys card Kate, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Catherine said...

Another great creation Kate ! This paper is just perfect for the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Fabulous card Kate, I love the image and brilliant papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great man's card, Luv Sam x

rachel said...

great card Kate - fab colours and perfect image xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Kate. Love the image and bold colours
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Fantastic boy's card Kate, wonderful papers and design, hugs Kate x

Carol S. said...

Another great card Kate. Love the layout. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Great card Kate - love these Kenny K images.......also love the football boots!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic Kate. Love the papers and your boots are great.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KandA said...

This is great Kate and such a fablous topper xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun image!! Love your colors and papers here!! Such a fun file cut accent too! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a fab and gorgeous image and card Kate.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Super cool card and image Kate x

cotnob said...

Fabulous card Kate, those colours are perfect for a male card.
Pauline
x

Curt in Indy said...

It's been quite fun looking at your posts. Wow, what beautiful work. The flower girl, the button project, and that sweet little deer card were awesome. Just beautiful. I wanted to also thank you for your kind comment regarding the loss of my Shotsy. I meant so much. Hope you are well. Best, Curt

coops said...

stunning male card kate.i love th fab image and great bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - love the papers and gorgeous colouring :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

Deborah said...

Fab card Kate, I love the topper and the papers.

Deborah A

America said...

FUN Soccer themed Topper and use of colors. Great Boy card.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10