Thursday 31 July 2014

You're My Favourite Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning again

thought I ought to hop on for the last time to remind you that today is the last chance to enter both my own candy and the candy on the 


I also have another card that I made for my beloved Matt, this time from myself.

Again masculine is not normally my thing but did so love working with these new papers.

  I used three panels die cut with the rectangle pierced die a fabulous sentiment and three buttons threaded with twine.  The buttons are available from Crafty Ribbons
See the links in where I shop

Here is the close up and this time the image is coloured in distress inks
I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

I will be back tomorrow with the winner of the candy :) and some new relrelease inspiration
 Kate 

xx

21 comments:

Jane said...

How lucky was Matt, another fab masculine card Kate. The squares look great and the round buttons finish it off perfectly. Green and blue are 2 of my fave colours. I have everything crossed again for your yummy candy ;0) xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Kate, funny how buttons always look great on a card in particular this boy card.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

A fabulous Male card, Kate, love this hun, hugs xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Another wonderful card Kate, I love your colours and card design, it's such a cute image too, hugs Kate x

Carole said...

Great card...lucky fella! love the layout and your use of buttons!

Catherine said...

Matt is a lucky guy ! Your card is so beautiful Kate ! Great layout... Love the colours and the stamped image... Very very sweet indeed ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How pretty masculine card!!
I love the paper you used, is very beautiful!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic Kate and doesn't look like a boring masculine card at all. Nothing looks boring when it has the Kate touch added to it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Regina said...

Just beautiful and absolutely perfect!!!
Regina*

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card. love the image and colours.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Kate this is stunning x

Pia S said...

You do masculine cards so well, Kate! I think this one has a fun, interesting layout. And the sentiment and image fit as perfectly as a hand in a glove!

Lynsey said...

Fab male card Kate!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Love this LOTV stamp and love the papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous card especially for a fisherman!

aussie aNNie said...

.♥aNNie Come and join in my birthday rock n roll candy .... The Journey is the Start

Anet's Crafting said...

Kate, your Masculine card is just stunning. I love your layout and the pretty papers. Anet x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Loved the play of geometrical shapes in this one Kate !
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Unknown said...

What al wonderful male card, thanks for sharing your amazing work

coops said...

stunning male card kate.fab bright papers and i love the lotv image ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Great male card Kate. Love the bright colours and the design.
mags
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10