Wednesday 29 October 2014

oh Bauble

Good morning to you

Today as you know is my day to inspire you with those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

I am in Christmas production so today I have another card using those new release dies

Using
Dies - Hanging Baubles

I have trimmed this to create just the one bauble for this card



I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget it is the last few days of my current candy you can find it in my sidebar :)

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Deep Ocean - One Layer
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything goes with a twist of monochrome
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


hugs
Kate
xxxxx

22 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate love the embossed back ground and love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lumara said...

so elegant

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous colours and design.xxx

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Kate ! The embossing and die cuts are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole said...

Very classy...love the embossing.

Carol said...

A beautiful card Kate. Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So elegant a a gorgeous backing to this card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

aussie aNNie said...

This is just gorgeous, love the style and colours...xx
The Journey is the Start

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, wonderful card, the embossed background is fabulous and the bauble die is so lovely, super design, hugs Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant and beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate.I love the embossing and the bauble looks fab.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card!

Tammy said...

Beautiful and elegant and CAS too! Fabulous card!

Carol S. said...

Loving this simple design. Very classy and elegant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the bauble and the embossing
Kevin xx

Judith said...

Very classy design - it looks fab in black and white (my hubby would love it being a Newcastle Utd fan!!) hugs judith x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Kate. I love the pretty die and background embossing. Anet x

coops said...

simply stunning kate.gorgeous bauble and i love the embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, what a beautiful, elegant bauble! The embossed background looks so lovely.
Rebecca.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10