Monday 6 July 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning to you all

Today I am sharing with you a card order for a little girl that I received, the brief, my little pony, pink, purple and glitter, here is how I got on.


A 6" square scallop edge card, which was presented in a white depth box


I sued white glitter card for the base layer and contrast and some Papermania capsule collection purple papers.  I added three layers in panels before adding some pleated baby pink ribbon, a string of pearls, three little bows, a banner computer generated sentiment, a little rose and finished off not with pearls but with liquid pearls in a glittery pinky/red (for safety) I used the doily MS punch for the end of the banner.

oh the image was off the web it was one of those colour me ones :)

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors for their lovely comments, will be over to see you soon

hugs
Kate
xx


15 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kate, lovely ruched ribbon.
Pauline
x

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Kate ! Gorgeous ribbon and embellies as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jane said...

Awww I bet the little girl loved her pink pony x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
have a great day
hugs ღ

aussie aNNie said...

Just sweet Kate, a real 'aww' card.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute and sweet card, i'm sure that the little girl will love it!

Carole said...

Brilliant result Kate on quite a challenge commission I would think! It all fits together so well and I expect Amelia will love it!

Laila B. said...

Fabulous!!!! Love it!!! Hugs, Laila

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Kate love the ribbon
Gr Karin

mags said...

A really pretty card Kate. I am sure the little girl loved it.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Kate x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, what a sweet card! I'm sure the little girl loved it!
Hugs Lynsey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the sweet image and the design
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate what a very pretty card for a little girl, lovely image and fab design , love the ruched ribbon, hugs Kate x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10