Wednesday 15 March 2017

Birthday Wishes

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous new papers from the fabulous


I made an Birthday Card for a family member and

 I used
Papers - Backgrounds



This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies to create the layers and some contrasting peach card for the base layer.  I used a Sue Wilson flag for the sentiment.  I ran the die cut paper layer through the embossing folder and on top of this the My Favorite Things Ovals.  The top oval in white was stamped with cardio stamps to create a soft floral frame for the sentiment to run above.  I added a diamante heart, lots of florals and white and cream tonic pearl drops to finish.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very beautiful Kate, I am sure your family member loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

very elegant and beautiful card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and elegant card!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Kate, your floral arrangement is stunning, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours and design Gorgeous flowers and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is a great design Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10