Wednesday 8 March 2017

Happy Birthday Oly

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous and cute new release clear stamps and papers from the fabulous


I made an Birthday Card and

 I used

Image - Milton with Gifts
Papers - Ditsy Florals


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies to create the layers and some contrasting Blue Card for the base layer.  I used a Sue Wilson die for the pretty centre frame and a Sue Wilson flag for the sentiment.  I cut out Milton added Oly using diamante's added a couple of blue roses and finished off with tonic white drops.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely card, what a super cute image and a fabulous frame die. Your white dots are very evenly spaced and just finish it off!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image and beautiful colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

its very pretty card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love your design, so sweet and elegant! The cute bear pops out so well from the lovely frame!

Carol S. said...

A super cute image and a very pretty card Kate. A great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love that die a beautiful card love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10