Wednesday 29 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day from a son

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous new papers from the fabulous


I made an Birthday Card for a family member and

 I used
Papers - Watercolour Florals
Image -Bunny with Teddy
Dies - Floral Frame


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.



This card has a cream contrast with the floral layer on top.  The image sits in the Floral Frame and I added a row of pearls around the outer edge, a blue ribbon bow, two blue roses and a cream cameo to finish.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Gorgeous and cute card.
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

so sweet a gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very cute and beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sooooo lovely card!! This supercute bunny always stunned me with his sweetness! Great design with the frame and that bow with the gorgous cameo!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and such an adorable image used too! x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Carol S. said...

Kate, this card is stunning and the image is adorable. Beautiful ribbon and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marjeta said...

Sweet card. Image is fabulous and super colored.

Marjeta

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is gorgeous. Love the cute image and the frame is fab, a super card.
Hugs Sue W.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10