Wednesday 1 March 2017

Wishing you a Purfect Birthday

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous and cute new release clear stamps and papers from the fabulous


I made an Anniversary Card and

 I used

Image - Bunny With Teddy
Papers - Backgrounds



This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies to create the layers and some contrasting pink card stock.  I used the tonic trellis circle to frame the image and added the lace behind the image.  I added the sentiment some tonic drops in pink and a little pink and white bow to complete the card.

Please note there is mega thank you candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog, so don't forget to hop over and enter.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This sweet bunny always melts my heart :)Such a sweet birthday card, LOVE it! Great design and love so much the lace around the image and the doily!
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Your cards are always Stunning! and coloured so beautifully too! x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10