Wednesday 2 August 2017

Birthday Bears meet Foamiran Flowers

Good morning

Here I am again with another beautiful card made with those gorgeous products from


This is a female Birthday Card

I used
Image - Bears on Swing
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


I used cream as a contrast on this one, and the flamingo page out of the papers.  I used a tattered lace frame to edge the card and hung the but out image from the top of the page before adding a triple layer triple bow.  I also added some airbrushed carnations and a cameo.  The sentiment is on a Sue Wilson pierced flag.  The florals are my first attempt at foamiran and although they take some time I was pleased how they turned out.  I finished off with some pink pearls.


The image is coloured in Spectrum Noir pencils.


A close up of those florals, my first attempt at Foamiran Flowers.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop

hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

How cute are those bears lol
And your flowers are stunning x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Kate and love the flowers. Sweet image and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card love all that you have done to create this as always your so creative in all that you do x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Kate.xHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Kate and love the flowers. Sweet image and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx


หนังใหม่

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10